After you've created an app in your developer account, you may want to go back and edit its name or description, or you may need to add to, modify, or delete the authorized domain(s) or bundle IDs(s) associated with your app.
To make changes to one of your apps:
- Log in to your BioDigital Human developer account.
- Click on Account in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select Manage Apps. You should see a list of your registered apps.
- Click Edit next to the app you’d like to update.
- Once you’re finished making changes, click Save.