Interested in integrating BioDigital Human models into multiple domains – say, your company’s website, your personal website, and localhost? You only need one app for that!
For Web Widget integrations, you can enter up to 300 second-level domains (SLDs) and/or single IP addresses for each registered app. Registering an SLD such as mydomain.com will support all associated subdomains (e.g., people.mydomain.com, places.mydomain.com).
For Mobile SDK integrations, you can enter up to 15 bundle identifiers for each registered app. The bundle ID (e.g., com.biodigital.myapplication) identifies the iOS or Android mobile app(s) that will be using our Mobile SDKs.
To register additional domains or bundle IDs to your app:
1. Log in to your BioDigital Human developer account.
2. Click on Account in the upper-right corner of your screen.
3. Select Manage Apps. You should see a list of your registered apps.
4. Click Edit next to the app you’d like to update.
5. Under Domains / iOS App Bundle IDs / Android App Bundle IDs, click inside the field labeled add new entry next to your registered domain.
6. Enter your additional domain(s) or bundle ID(S).
7. Repeat as needed (up to 300 for web integrations and 15 for mobile integrations).
8. Once you’re finished making changes, click Save.
Once you exceed the domain or bundle ID limit for your app, you'll need to create another app in order to register additional domains or bundle IDs.