In order to load a module or bookmark in your widget with URL parameters, you must know the module or bookmark’s content ID.
Remember, the difference between a module and a bookmark is as follows:
- A module is any 3D anatomy or condition model available from BioDigital’s library of out-of-the-box 3D models. All modules can be found in the BioDigital Human Library (under Explore). A module that is saved to your Dashboard in the BioDigital Human web app becomes a bookmark.
- A bookmark is any 3D anatomy or condition model that you – or a member of your group – have saved to your Dashboard in the BioDigital Human web app. Once saved to your Dashboard, any module can become a bookmark.
To obtain the content ID for a module or bookmark:
1. Open your Dashboard and scroll to find the saved model you want to embed.
2. Hover over the model's tile until three buttons appear.
3. Click on the Embed button to open the Embed 3D Model window.
4. In the Customize Your Widget window, select your display and loading experience preferences for your widget.
5. Click Publish Widget.
6. Within the Embed HMTL (or iframe), you will find the module or bookmark's content ID.
- A module's content ID will always be a json file path and will be preceded by the string m=<json path>.
- A bookmark's content ID will always be a string of numbers and letters and will be preceded by the string be=<bookmark ID>.
7. Copy the content ID string (i.e., everything between m= or be= and &) and paste into your website or application.