If you see this error in the developer console when you're trying to load a widget with the Human Viewer API, this means one of two things:
- The developer key in your embed code is invalid, or
- A developer key is missing from your embed code entirely.
You can learn more by looking at your embed code:
- If you don't see dk= followed by a string of letters and numbers, your code is missing a developer key.
- If you do see dk= followed by a string of letters and numbers, it’s likely your developer key is invalid.
In either case, you'll need to add a valid developer key to your embed code. There are two ways to do this:
- If your user account is associated with a developer account (i.e., you have a login to developer.biodigital.com), this will insert a developer key into your embed code.
- If your user account is not associated with a developer account, this will insert a uaid into your embed code.
- Manually append your or your team's developer key to the URL in your embed code (preceded by "&").